Disability assessments are a type of assessment used to determine
the nature of an individual's physical or mental limitations if any exist for admission to schools. They
are used in occupational contexts to determine how a worker's disability would
affect his or her ability to perform a specific task/work.
- Accessibility to PHCs/Area hospitals and Clinics for assessing the disabilities by concerned specialists.
- Public Transportation Barriers.
- To create the barrier free environment
- The Need for Fair Housing.
- Disability Awareness. To assess the type of disability and to provide the aids/appliances.
- Screening the person for assessing the severity of the disability and to provide a suitable assistive devices for mobility and rehabilitation.